Prior to forming SKLA, founder and CEO Sharad Lal had several years of experience working internationally with major architectural firms in India, Singapore and the United States.
During his tenure at these firms as project architect, numerous large scale projects were dealt with together with international engineering consultants. This diverse experience gives us the “reserve knowledge” to handle projects of complex nature.
SKLA has experience working with various building systems including wood framed, steel framed, cold-formed steel, masonry, tilt-up concrete and post-tensioned concrete.
- State of California Registered Architect
- State and County Certified
- Master of Architecture, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Bachelor of Architecture Hon., IIT Kharagpur, India
- American Institute of Architects - Member
- Green Building Certification Institute - LEED AP BD+C
- Numerous projects awarded for outstanding design by local governments and franchises